MDL’s series of Topwall and Sidewall variable attenuators feature low VSWR and insertion loss over the entire waveguide band. Attenuation is accomplished by moving an adjustable resistance cord through the waveguide. The units are of compact design and utilize a unique drive mechanism which gives an exceptionally smooth travel.
- Full Variable Attenuators
- Sidewall Variable Attenuators
- Topwall Drive Variable Attenuators
- Click Here For A PDF Of Our Full Line
- Question? firstname.lastname@example.org